MULTITONIC 60 capsules
MULTITONIC is an exclusive combination of 6 natural active ingredients to complement the body’s needs and to restart the health and balance of the body!
HOW DOES DO MULTITONIC?
MULTITONIC is designed to be absorbed from the body at the cellular level and optimizes the function of all 11 systems in the body.
MULTITONIC is a combination of completely natural ingredients – cold pressed concentrated extracts – so that the body can easily recognize and use each nutrient.
The ingredients are unique, rich in extremely valuable and rare micronutrients – a good source of key minerals, vitamins, enzymes and powerful antioxidants.
MULTITONIC contains a carefully selected mix of 6 mega supplements that improve the condition of every organ and body system – from sexuality to immunity, mental ability, and resistance to cancer.
Multitonic increases the capacity of a person for physical work and provides an increased flow of constant energy throughout the day.
Helps to increase work quality, endurance and rehabilitation, and promotes recovery after strenuous physical activity.
Provides a reserve of adaptable energy that can be used at extraordinary physical stress and during recovery from exhaustion – when the body needs it the most. This adjustable energy also helps the body to withstand and recover from the increasing effects of stress.
Especially suitable for:
- Recovery process from grueling physical labor (including sports)
- Energy depletion, people subjected to high levels of stress
- In case of severe and prolonged diseases for mobilization of the organism
- As concomitant therapy in onco-diseases, autoimmune diseases, viral and bacterial infections
- Nerve failure, central nervous system and peripheral nervous system disorders
- To support visual function, vestibular apparatus, thyroid function
WITH WHAT IS UNIQUE MULTITONIC?
- Improves COORDINATION AND CONCENTRATION
- Enables the body’s internal resource to deal with chronic and autoimmune diseases
- Helps the body cope with severe conditions after radiation and chemotherapy