AFOMILL AGAINST redness plant distillate eye that contains calendula, chamomile and fennel. Prescribed for irritated and red eyes. Helps to remove redness and restores clarity, if eyes are irritated by wind, UV rays, chlorine or makeup. Its pH and Osmolarity izotonichnost are fully compatible with the tissue of the eyes and lacrimal secretions.
Multidose vial: distillate plant marigold, chamomile and fennel, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate monohydrate monoosnoven, dibasic sodium phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride, water qs 100 ml.
Single-dose vial: distillate plant marigold, chamomile and fennel, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate monohydrate monoosnoven, dibasic sodium phosphate dodecahydrate, water qs 100 ml.
Instructions for use:
Multidose bottle: Apply a few drops in each eye by gently squeezing bottle. After use, turn the cap well.
Single-dose vial: take a single dose vial and open it by turning the cap. Squeeze the bottle hard and Apply a few drops in each eye.
Precautions and warnings:
• The product is intended only for the eyes.
• Do not use if packaging is damaged or after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
• Do not touch the eye with the tip of the vial.
• Do not let the neck of the bottle to touch the surface, which can cause infection.
• Do not use if you know that there is an incompatibility with some ingredients.
• Multidose vial must be used within 30 days after its opening.
• The contents of each vial with a single dose should be used on the day of its opening (24 hours).
• Keep away from direct sources of heat and light.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• After use, dispose of the packaging intended places.
-10 Ml vial with a dose
-10 Single-use vials, each 0.5 ml.