Coxamin K - natural calcium + vitamin K, 60 tablets
- Natural multimineral complex.
- In the form of tablets.
- A rich source of natural bioactive calcium, derived from red algae + Vitamin D3, vitamin K2 and other naturally available 74 trace elements and minerals.
- Supports the calcium-phosphorus metabolism.
- Contributes to the prevention and treatment of bone joint diseases - osteoporosis, rickets.
- It helps strengthen the joint surfaces.
- Slows bone loss after menopause.
- It helps build a healthy bone structure.
- Reduces stiffness and pain of arthritis.
- Improves the condition of skin, hair and nails.
- Beneficial effect on the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Food supplement.
- Manufacturer - Bulgaria.
Coxamin K is a 100% natural source of calcium enriched with vitamin D3 and vitamin K . The product is extracted from red algae (Lithothamniori Calcareum) directly from the clear waters of Ireland. Red algae grow between 4 and 5 years by absorbing most important minerals and nutrients from the sea. Due to the unique open pore structure of Lithothamnion calcareum and proven necessary for better absorption vit.D 3 :
Koksamin K is the most complete source of calcium than all other alternatives. Combination with vitamin. D 3 further increases absorption and biological activity of the product.
Coxamin K is not just calcium enriched with vitamin Dz. It contains more magnesium (2.5%), boron, copper, manganese, selenium, zinc, and other trace elements and minerals (74 in total). Magnesium minimum needed for good absorption of calcium from the body and boron and zinc play an important role biovitalnostta calcium source.
Coxamin K is unique, different from all sources of calcium formula free of lactose and phosphate. Contains no pesticides, preservatives and colorings.
Directions: 1 tablet up to 2 times daily after meals.