Composition of the additive :
Each capsule contains a standardized extract from Hawthorn (extr. Crataegus monogyna) -100 mg, wheatgerm oil - 20 mg, magnesium (Mg) - and 5 mg Lactose - 75 mg.
The recommended maximum daily dose of six capsules comprising: a standardized extract from Hawthorn (extr. Crataegus monogyna -600 mg, wheatgerm oil - 120 mg, magnesium (Mg) - 30 mg of lactose and - 450 mg
Route of administration and dosage:
1 to 2 capsules 3 times a day before meals .
Contraindications and side effects:
dietary supplement is not suitable for children under 12 years of age and pregnant karmachki .
Operation of the ingredients in a food supplement Hawthorn , magnesium and provitamin E:
- Standardized extract of hawthorn support the work of the heart muscle and coronary arteries , especially the elderly. The active ingredients of the extract of hawthorn benefited
function of the arteries and the flow of fresh oxygenated blood .
- After one intake can optimize the functional status of the heart and circulatory system
- Magnesium enhances the action of the extract of hawthorn by supporting the natural absorption of oxygen.
- Provitamin E / wheatgerm oil / assisted circulatory activity and function of the blood vessel walls .
- This preparation improving the functional capacity of the heart in the elderly as reasonably achievable.