Each capsule contains dill oil (Oleum Anethum graveolens) - 35 mg lactose - 165 mg.
The recommended maximum daily dose of six capsules contain: fennel oil (Oleum Anethum graveolens) - 210 mg lactose and -990 mg.
- Has carminative action flatulence;
- A soothing effect on the central nervous system;
- Cleaning and has a stimulating effect on the colon;
- Prophylaxis against ulcer, duodenal and stomach, internal hemorrhoids and lazy intestine;
- With hiccups, nervousness, restlessness, and colic in infants and adults.